We are pleased to share with you that we are officially opening a new call entitled TARA FOR ART. An international call that seeks to stimulate, exhibit, reward and give visibility to works by women artists.
We seek to initiate and establish a policy of acquiring works of art that visualises as a fundamental criterion to promote and turn around the situation of invisibility suffered by women in the art world, through the selection of an artistic project that generates an important social impact.
- They will be awarded to 3 artists in the form of 3 prizes of €10,000 (each) to finance the implementation of the specific artistic project.
- The following will be taken into account: artistic quality, social impact and economic viability to carry out the project (business plan).
- One of the pieces executed during each artist’s grant will be donated to Fundación Tara for its collection.
- The prize includes supervision and advice to the winning artists during the execution of the project.
- The 10 finalist artists will be part of a group show at Gärna Art Gallery.
- Advice to the selected artists on career strategy and pricing in today’s art market.
Thank you, Gärna Art Gallery and Laura Gärna for joining this initiative with us.
Find out more about the call here: https://art-taraforwomen.org/
We are waiting for you…